Job Search Assistance
The search for rewarding employment can be a daunting task. Where do you start? How do you find the “hidden” jobs?
‘KARPIRA can help you define and conduct a strategic and successful job search campaign.’
The job market is becoming more competitive. The secret of a successful job search is to understand exactly what your skills and strengths are, and to know who the employers are that you should be talking to. Clear, strong communication and careful targeting of opportunities are both essential.
We are focused on getting the right job for you, not just any job. We will be candid with our assessment of your suitability in any role you have an interest in, and we expect clear feedback from our candidates to ensure we have made the right assessment. So we not only look at your technical fit, but organizational compatibility and whether or not the opportunity will be a positive step in your career. We provide job search assistance to a wide range of job seekers, including:
- People just starting a career
- People considering a job/career change
- People who have recently been laid off
We also offer programs customized to meet the unique needs of specific job-seeker populations, including:
- Mature workers
- Legal immigrants
- At-risk youth
- Individuals with autisim and/or mental health diagnoses
- One-by-one career counseling ensures personalized attention and the support and encouragement you need along the way to keep you positive and focused.
- Help you develop job search strategies and an action plan
- Assistance researching target companies and identifying open positions
- Help adjusting your strategy and/or packaging & positioning toolkit (i.e., resume, cover letters, etc.) in response to employer feedback and differing audiences.
- Workshopsin networking, job search strategy, interviewing, using the internet to “surf your way” to employment, utilizing interim staffing firms and more provide additional job search advantage.
We help you to discover where the job opportunities may be. Looking at on-line job boards is not an efficient way of getting a job, it’s what everybody else is doing and the chances of getting a response to your application, let alone an interview, are slim. We will show you how to take the initiative in your job search, so that you can more quickly discover the roles that are right for you, and get in touch with the people you need to be talking to.
To discuss how the Career Advice Centre can help you conduct a successful and winning job search, and the various options we offer, please CONTACT US.