Purpose of the job
An International company looking for Business Development Manager for its Iran market;
- Meet monthly/quarterly/yearly targets by collecting monthly orders from distributors.
- Channel management and project pipeline management for CCTV systems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major integrators, consultants, contractors, end-users, and government organizations
- Identify and approach major consultants and end-users in Iran. List Security systems on their approved vendorlist.
- Identify and develop project opportunities by working closely with channel partners and clients.
- Marketing communication and making relationship with SI, customers and partners.
- Primary technical liaison between company and integrators, customers and
- Exercise diligence in responding to queries and/or issues addressed by Product Management team, customers, and internal sales team, as it relates to IP/Network products and technology.
- Conduct sales-technical trainings for integrators, clients, and consultants
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan. Implement said business development plan in the mentioned territories
- Conduct the requested reports to the managements on time
- Marketing survey of market and competitor’s status and market needs.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development idea.