1. Assist in the follow-up and implementation of product development projects in company headquarters (Brazil)
2. Responsible for the testing and evaluation of new products, write product testing and evaluation reports in English
3. Responsible for supplier's product quality control and testing, participate in product defects and failure analysis, and provide analysis and improvement reports.
4. Manage and audit the supplier's product specifications and certification updates.
5. Arrange and coordinate the work duties of the dispatched QC, also manage and upload all inspection reports.
6. Need to have business trip for suppliers inspection & product inspection occasionally
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans