• Monitors the parts inventory and anticipates parts needs in light of future promotions, new model
years, trends, and suggested stock orders.
• Is responsible for the security of inventory and for analysing the quality of parts.
• Works with retail and wholesale customers in considering credit applications, handling
complaints, and negotiating prices to ensure customer enthusiasm. Is responsible for profit
management in the Parts Department and must examine department. financial statements,
including expenses and revenue, to ensure the department’s profitability. In cooperation with the
dealership’s leadership, must review the previous month’s sales/profit. performance to determine where improvements can be made.
• Must time inventory purchases to coincide with sales and special initiatives in order to take advantage of savings.
• Is responsible for training and leading the Parts Department team and for reviewing team performance on a regular basis, according to dealership policy
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans