All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services offer a number of services to support your internal HR staff. Our experience in Recruitment, Industrial and Employee Relations means that we can offer assistance to your company in times of unplanned emergencies.
Some organizations require extra HR support, whether they have their own HR department or not. A managed HR service provides companies with access to the highest levels of HR expertise on-demand, and without the expense of hiring dedicated staff. All Aspects Recruitment & HR services offer a managed HR service that works in partnership with you to supply cost-effective solutions to all of your HR needs.
With a broad range of services, KARPIRA’s Human Resources Consulting department delivers short and long-term HR management support to both site and head office locations within the international resources sector. The vast majority of KARPIRA`s work involves supporting organizations and individuals through change. Whether in understanding what needs to change and how, or changing culture, strategy, execution models, leadership approach, professional development or systems, KARPIRA has experience, tools and methodologies to assist.
Why use our HRMC services?
- Reduce costs: We can provide you with the templates, guides and HR advice including performing inductions for you new employees, without you having to employ additional internal HR resources.
- Increase efficiency: We supply an efficient, effective and productive HR function, tailored to your requirements, and supporting your business goals.
- Increase Flexibility: By using our services, you will have the HR support you need, when you need it.
What is included?
We help companies design and execute Human Resource solutions including:
- Internal Recruitment and induction procedures and processes
- Development of Templates for various processes
- Development of policies and procedures
- Development of Performance and talent management plans
- Development of Job Description outlines
- Development of Interview Guides
- Recruitment and induction
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Salary survey and benchmark
- Remuneration and Benefits Programs
- HR Audits and Reviews
- Expatriate Management (Rosters, Employment Contracts, Remuneration, Job Descriptions)
- Site and Corporate Generalist
- HR Support
- Restructuring and job design
- Organizing work processes and work structures
- Defining roles needed to achieve business objectives – responsibilities and accountability
- Interim HR Management: Providing short or long-term HR specialist support
- Mentoring and Coaching Programs: Program advice, design and implementation
- Strategic HRM:
- Identification of key HR issues and challenges – HR audit
- Strategic Talent Performance
- Assistance with determining HR strategies
- Review of HR policies and procedures
- Talent retention strategies
- Succession planning
- Performance management based on your talent strategy
- Multi-Generational and Diversity Programs:
- Program advice, design and implementation
- Cross-cultural competencies
- Flexible work arrangements
- Outplacement and Career Management
‘At KARPIRA, our passion is to help our clients grow their businesses by ensuring that
we can add value to their total HR strategy with our extensive and strategic
insights and solutions that can be customized based on organizational needs.’