- Plan, schedule and execute Project Plan.
- Evaluate the progress of a project on site by studying technical resources like drawings, maps, and reports.
- Identify possible challenges and create a well-drafted cost analysis report for the project.
- Organizing materials and required construction equipment by dealing with suitable vendors and companies.
- Focus on safety standards and regulations during each stage of project development.
- Assist the team in various project-related activities like planning, tendering, and pricing as per requirement.
- Previous working exposure to civil engineering projects, including on-site management activities.
- Proficient in using 2D and 3D civil engineering software like AutoCAD, Revit, HEC-HMS, and BIMsight.
- Eager to work in a variety of setups that include on-site and in-office activities.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good command of managing different aspects of an ongoing construction project with a knack for motivating the workforce effectively.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
Job LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Company IndustryInterior design
Job RoleCivil Engineering
Employment TypeFull Time Employee
Career LevelMid Career
Years of ExperienceMin: 3 Max: 5
AgeMin: 28 Max: 35