At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
- Must have the commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures as they relate to the Finance Office.
- Establish and maintain files on all hotel licenses, contracts, leases, and agreements with coordination of the outsource Capgemini team and update the monthly contract observation report.
- Communicate all-important property information to Accounting Outsource – Capgemini Team.
- Prepare the Daily Mail Cash Receipts (DMCR) Listing to ensure segregation of duties among clerical staff.
- Prepare the daily Cash Clearance Journal Voucher Entry, and review the Over/Short reconciliation on daily basis.
- Assist in A/R guest folio requests and process guest disputes when guest requests.
- Handles day audit processes and reconciliations.
- Carry out the Accounts Receivable process, including debtors’ aging and collection.
- Assist in delivering the Accounts Payable cheques to vendors and suppliers to ensure segregation of duties from clerical staff.
- Prepare the weekly Food Cost Report.
- Update the Foreign Currency Exchange Rates on the PMS.
- Assist with TACS if needed with Capgemini and Reservation Manager.
- Participate in the quarterly physical inventory counts.
- Research and submit backup for credit card disputes and/or inquiries.
- Maintain the finance storage room making sure it’s in order and well organized.
- Maintain an inventory of all necessary forms, stationery, and related office supplies for the Finance Office.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance.
Preferred Requirements (Qualifications and Skills):
- The candidate must have solid computer skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Income audit/day audit background is preferred.
- Accounting degree is preferred.
- Reading, writing & oral proficiency in the English Language and Arabic is preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Hotel Property Management Systems (OPERA is Preferred)
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Transportation to and from work
- High speed WIFI in accommodation and buses
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!