Full Job Description
Do you have a flair for developing partnerships, telling stories and fundraising? We’d love to hear from you.
We are seeking a new Funding and Partnerships Manager to join our dedicated, friendly and hardworking fundraising team.
Who we are:
Venture Trust believes no one should be left behind. We work with people struggling with adversity to help them gain the life skills, stability and confidence they need to reach their potential.
This is an enormously varied and satisfying role which will see you:
- developing and leading a portfolio of stakeholder relationships
- developing complex funding applications
- working closely alongside internal colleagues across the Operations, Finance and Impact and Evaluation teams to successfully grow our income and impact
What we offer:
- Annual starting salary of £32,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave and 9 public holidays
- Joint contributory pension scheme
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
We also offer a great working culture that embraces our core values of courage, care, curiosity and collaboration in all we do.
How to apply:
For the full job description of the position and to submit an application, please visit our job board by clicking ‘apply on company site’
Closing date for all applications: 9am Monday 9th January 2023
Interview date: W/C 16th January 2023
**Please note we do not accept CVs**
Venture Trust is committed to promoting equality and diversity in employment and follows an equal opportunities policy.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edinburgh, EH3 9DR