– Attractive and fair salary conditions
– Extensive employee benefit programme Orizon PlusPoints
– Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
– Up to 30 days of annual leave
– Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space, you are acting as Structural Designer (m/f/d) in the Eurodrone MALE RPAS program at the location Manching.
– Generating models and drawings of aircraft general arrangements
– Support management of interfaces
– Support of the digital mockup
– Report to the local Design Integration Manager
– University degree in Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
– Professional experience in Construction
– Experience with aircraft structures
– Very good knowledge in MS-Office
– Experience with CAD tools (CATIA V5, DDMS 3D, VPM)
– Fluent English skills spoken and written
– German knowledge is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our companys range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizons Aviation unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.