I have over 11 years of professional experience in Automation, Instrumentation, and Electrical Engineering, working in various industries such as steel, chemical, oil & gas, and power plant.
– Gained significant hands-on experience in EPC and modernization projects (Designing, PLC Programming, Panel Fabrication, FAT, Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, and Tenders proposal).
– Possess advanced computer and technical software skills including EPlan, AutoCAD, and Siemens PLC & DCS Software (PCS7, Step7, WinCC, TIA Portal). Additionally, I’m currently developing my skills in Python and AI programming.
– Automation, Electrical, and Instrument package supervision experience of a 12M€ project of a Swiss company.
– International teams and site-based challenging environments experiences in both client and contractor parties.
– Skillful in working with tools and handling manual electrical jobs on-site, as well as solid scientific research, pitch and presentation, technical documentation, and reporting skills.
Management & Safety:
– Successfully led a team of 15+ people – from the US, UK & Iran – as a CTO of an international Automation startup company.
– Having Managed the site (30+ individuals) as a Deputy Site Manager, I gained valuable insights into the interdisciplinary concepts of the project (Mechanics, Process, and Civil.)
– Held, managed and participated in numerous technical and managerial meetings.
– Site-based project tracking & control using a range of tools such as KPIs, Gantt Charts, Asana, Jira, Monday, etc.
– Worked precisely under international safety requirements and standards (to issue electrical hot & cold work permits, to apply ‘Lock-Out Tag-Out’, etc.)