- Professional Interview Coaching
At KARPIRA, with our professional interview coaching service, day in day out we have successfully helped our clients to truly excel at interview. We can do the same for you. Your interview coach will work with you to tailor our service to your precise needs but we can include any of the following at your request:
- General discussion of interview technique and answers to all your questions
- Mock interviews, either for a general role or in readiness for a specific, forthcoming interview, including a detailed evaluation and feedback on your performance
- Question and answer sessions, from classic questions to the toughest ones, learning how to handle them all confidently and calmly so that you really make an impact
- How to develop a winning strategy – researching, planning, preparing and organising yourself
- Teaching you how to handle the various different interview scenarios you may face: Classic one-on-one interviews, telephone interviews, panel interviews, behaviour/competency-based interviews, aptitude tests, psychometric tests, presentations, group interviews and assessment centres
- Advice on first impressions, visual presentation, expression, tone of voice, body language, attitude, warmth of manner and building rapport during the interview
- How to overcome nerves and stress, stay calm, keep your focus and think on your feet throughout your interview so that you look – and feel – confident
- Identifying your key selling points and deciding upon a strategy to get them across
- How to deal with any weaknesses and turn negative situations into positive ones
- What questions you should be aiming to ask the interviewer and how to phrase them
- De-briefing sessions after an interview to discuss and analyse your performance and identify and resolve any weak points before your next interview
- Taking you beyond the interview to discuss what you need to do to close the deal to your advantage – how to follow up after an interview, how to handle an offer, etc.
Little things can make a big difference, especially with first impressions. If you’ve landed an interview, congratulations! You’re one step closer to getting hired.