Full Job Description
Leidos is hiring a MATLAB/Simulink Software Engineer with an active Secret TS/SCI clearance to support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
Our new colleague will have experience developing space and counter-space models and simulations in support of intelligence analysis objectives. The engineer will design, develop, test, and document simulations in MATLAB/Simulink.
Candidates must have MATLAB/Simulink skills and knowledge in aerospace systems. The qualified candidate will work independently and have effective writing and verbal communication skills.
- Research foreign satellite systems
- Support the development of space and counter-space models in support of intelligence analysis objective
- Assessing capabilities of foreign space systems
- Incorporate space models or components or entire vehicles into current modeling environment
- Produce high confidence answers to problems of interest on space systems
- Active Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility
- BS in EE or a related field and 4+ years of experience or MS in EE or a related field and 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of aerospace systems
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink and related toolboxes
- Great people skills and the desire to work with a highly technical team of engineers and scientists
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a mixed government-contractor environment
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Professional experience supporting NASIC
- Experience with sensors, C++ and Python
Pay Range $78,000.00 – $120,000.00 – $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.