Transitioning new employees into any organization or new roles is sometimes difficult, but with the investment made by both the employer and the employee, it is worth taking the time to find solutions and identify opportunities. We provide the ‘third party’ who can assist where the problems or concerns of all parties can be discussed and positive solutions found.
When an employee is paired with someone who is knowledgeable and communicates well then their transition into positions runs smoothly. Too often employees are provided with a quick induction or manuals to read and left stumbling trying to find their way. This possibly cause frustration and injures their confidence before they even start.
- How We Can Assist
While the paragraphs above are true for some employees, in terms of our Mentoring & Support services, All Aspects Recruitment & HR Services have a particular focus on Indigenous employees.
We have a commitment to, and a deep experience in this area.
- What We Offer?
Our services will include elements such as:
- Providing work induction programs
- Providing career advancement advice
- Providing support services for returning staff
- Providing on-going support for individuals and groups
- Developing a concept of work-life balance
- Facilitating access to external development and training services
- Helping to stimulate employees, such that they can grow into the organization
- Building self-confidence
- Promoting self-confidence
- Benefits to the Organization
These can include:
- Better use of existing skills, development of additional competencies.
- Improved attendance and improvement to productivity and quality of work.
- The identification and retention of talented staff
- Happy staff and improve retention rates
- Promotes the Organization as a “Workplace of Choice”
- Fewer turnovers of staff save training time and improve skill levels in your organization.
For further information, CONTACT US.
‘We are a culturally respectful organization and will provide services
that support diversity and assist in bringing out the best in the individual.’