Designed and developed by YAL.
Job Search Assistance
The search for rewarding employment can be a daunting task. Where do you start? How do you find the “hidden” jobs?
‘KARPIRA can help you define and conduct a strategic and successful job search campaign.’
We provide job search assistance to a wide range of job seekers, including:
- People just starting a career
- People considering a job/career change
- People who have recently been laid off
We also offer customized programs to meet the unique needs of specific job-seeker populations, including
- Mature workers
- Legal immigrants
- At-risk youth
- Individuals with autisim and/or mental health diagnoses
- One-by-one career counseling ensures personalized attention and the support and encouragement you need along the way to keep you positive and focused.
- Help you develop job search strategies and an action plan
- Assistance researching target companies and identifying open positions
- Help adjusting your strategy and/orpackaging & positioning tool kit (i.e., resume, cover letters, etc.) in response to employer feedback and differing audiences.
- Workshopsin networking, job search strategy, interviewing, using the internet to “surf your way” to employment, utilizing interim staffing firms and more provide additional job search advantage.
- Our Career Resource Center has computer stations with internet access to online job listings, employer information and more.
KARPIRA has ongoing relationships with international employers and we are continually identifying, soliciting and receiving notice of employment opportunities which we make immediately available to qualified clients.
Job fairs arranged by KARPIRA recruitment agency get your resume moved to the top of the pile. If you are a good fit for one of the employers’ positions, you will have brief interviews with an employer representative on-site at KARPIRA to determine if they would like to move you to the next step for further consideration.