As the Aircraft System Engineer you will perform the following duties:
– Provide technical and economic evaluations for the recommendations from the aircraft manufacturer and the aviation authorities.
– Analyze technical fleet complaints in order to develop and implement measures to continuously improve aircraft reliability.
– Investigate individual technical complaints, faults as well as structural defects and repairs reported by flight operations.
– Plan technical measures on aircraft, create the associated work instructions and coordinate implementation dates.
– Represent the division regarding technological issues towards the maintenance organization, flight operations and manufacturers.
– Review of maintenance records concerning structure defect and repair items including planning of follow up actions.
* All other duties as assigned or required.
The ideal Aircraft System Engineer should meet the following requirements:
– University degree in electrical, mechanical or aeronautical engineering.
– Knowledge of aircraft maintenance and aeronautical legislation is desirable.
– Experiences as licensed maintenance mechanic (EASA Part 66 CAT B1.1 or B2) is desirable.
– Excellent English language and computer skills.
– German language skills are an advantage.
– Very good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative.
– Ability to work in multi-site teams.
– Good negotiation and persuasion skills as well as assertiveness.
– Open to business trips abroad.
– In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
* CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
* Relocation not provided.
* Must possess work permit in the country of employment.