Full Job Description
- Examines assigned financial records and statements for accuracy.
- Analyzes financial data, making recommendations as appropriate to improve accuracy, efficiency, and to reduce costs.
- Inspects the budget and general ledger for assigned departments and accounts, ensuring that funds are available, and expenditures are assigned correctly.
- Reviews and/or assists with preparation of financial statements and records provided to federal, state, and internal auditors and similar personnel.
- As needed, assists with accounting duties for and corrections to listed financial records.
- As appropriate, identifies and recommends updates to accounting systems and procedures.
- Assists as needed with preparation of annual financial reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED6,000.00 per month