Case Manager (MSW) – Nashville/Middle TN
Natchez Trace Youth Academy, a Universal Health Services, Inc. company, in partnership with KidLink Community Services, has a long history in providing comprehensive behavioral health care services to at-risk youth struggling with extensive mental health issues. Our facility is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities and the Joint Commission on Accreditation on Healthcare, both of which recognize a commitment to measuring quality and standards of care. KidLink Community Services recruits foster parents and offers the training to be equipped to provide a safe, stable and therapeutic environment for children and youth that have been removed from their homes. Our training prepares staff and foster parents to support children and youth as they begin the healing process. Our therapeutic foster parents link children and youth to hope, healing and trust.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, compassionate Case Manager/Therapist to add to our growing team. This position is remote (work from home) with requirements to service the foster needs within the territory and report to NTYA campus as required. Therefore, the candidate must live within the Middle TN area.
- Complies with state regulatory requirements and KidLink Clinical Services plan
- Ensures that all placement documentation is completed according to established timelines
- Completes regular file audits for each child and participates in regular peer file audits to ensure audit preparedness at all times
- Assists with completing foster parent reassessments when necessary
- Schedules child/family team meetings at least quarterly and corresponding documentation is completed/submitted
- Ensures that annual EPSDT and biannual dental appointments are scheduled and information provided to DCS
- Ensures that outpatient mental health assessments are scheduled for all Level 2 youth and participation in recommended services occurs
- Obtains required consents and releases from appointed guardians for medical appointments and medications
- Meaningful work-fostering better lives
- Healthy, respectful and team-based work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K with company match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- “Perks at Work” employee discount program
- Referral bonus program
If you would like to speak with a representative directly, please contact Vivian Rishton, Human Resources Director, 931-888-0036 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
- One to three years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid state Driver’s License
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to UHS or UHS facilities on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.