Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
About this role
Key Result Areas:
- Provides leadership, coaching and guidance to the EPC contractors;
- Demonstrates visible safety program leadership;
- Plans and schedules work (short term and long term) and ensure execution of work per plan;
- Maintains design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation processes;
- Maintains full project chronology of civil and structural engineering design revisions (including cause / effect data), for use in contract administration;
- Ensures issuance of high-quality deliverables on schedule;
- Successfully executes information management requirements throughout project life;
- Applies and captures lessons learned related to project engineering activities;
- Engages resources outside the PMT on a timely basis to resolve engineering issues.
- Key Result Areas:
- Operating Environment, Framework and Boundaries:
- Project core values that strive to achieve best in class Safety, Health, Environmental & Security performance;
- Shows dynamism with high expectations for flawless project execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performance. Demonstrate accuracy, initiative and the ability to multi-task as essential skills;
- High visibility, large capital expenditure project with significant execution schedule pressure;
- Well established policies and procedures, with high expectations for business controls compliance and awareness to meet changing needs;
- Sensitivity to diverse, multicultural environments in engineering, fabrication, field construction and operations;
- Continuous improvement approach to build on best practices and lessons learned;
- Significantly complex internal and external interfaces to coordinate.
What you need to bring
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in projects, in civil/structural discipline including FEED, detailed design and construction phases;
- Experience in Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities, especially LNG plants;
- Previous Experience with Civil works in Qatar;
- Previous experience in early mobilization labour camps, prefabricated building works and its related power, non-metallic water line woks;
- Knowledge in geotechnical, foundations design, non-metallic water lines, drainage, precast concrete, steel structures;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Professional registration with accredited Regulatory Body desirable (PE, C.Eng., EUR ING, or equivalent).