Full Job Description
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Follow up construction activities at site.
- Ensure the Contractor’s adherence to Construction documents and latest Authorities’ regulations.
- Assist in reviewing Contractor’s Submissions (shop drawings, Materials, RFI, etc.).
- Provide all necessary on-site direction.
- Support in supervising site inspection staff as per Resident Engineer/ARE’s directions.
- Check measure of work done.
- Observe site safety practices.
- Report back as necessary to the Resident Engineer/ARE.
- Monitor contractor’s resource allocation.
- Assist in reviewing the project’s close out documents.
- Act positively, and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer/ARE, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience with building projects. Dubai experience is preferred.
- Experience in fast track prestigious projects is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.