Become part of a sustainable energy supply, join our team and make the world greener!
We are looking for you as Civil engineer lead (f/m/d) for our Grid Integration unit HVDC. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the construction activity area for all service phases according to HOAI LP 1-5. Due to the wide range of activities, you will actively participate in the construction planning.
Do you have a background and experience in civil engineering, strong communication skills and enjoy international team-work? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Our flexible work practices help you optimize personal and business performance while creating an environment where all employees can develop their skills and grow.
- You are responsible for civil engineering through professional cooperation in bid and project processing
- You work in close cooperation with customers, subcontractors, and partners
- You are responsible for cost and schedule tracking for civil design portion
- You ensure compliance with occupational safety and environmental protection guidelines in all phases of quotation and project processing
- You clarify detailed questions regarding construction planning in cooperation with the planning engineers involved in the project
- You prepare and evaluate bills of quantities
- Successfully completed degree in civil engineering, architecture or comparable
- Many years of relevant professional experience in civil engineering or a comparable function, ideally in international project business
- German and English fluently spoken and written
- Knowledge of CAD and BIM
- Willingness to travel within the scope of the projects and certain assignments in Sweden
- Possession of a class B driver’s license
- Professionally competent appearance as well as a structured and independent way of working