- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, preferably with 10 – 15 years working experience in vertical and horizontal construction.
- Experienced in site supervision works for infrastructure, land developments, medium and high rise buildings.
- Knowledge in design of civil and structural works is an advantage.
- Able to ensure that all structural works are in compliance with the approved contract documents and specifications.
- Ability to review shop drawings and check material submittals and comment to resolve any discrepancy and error noted.
- With knowledge of international rules and regulations related to the field of discipline and familiar with the prevailing standards and codes.
- Gulf experience is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Registered UPDA (Urban Planning and Development Authority, Qatar) Grade A Engineers are preferred.