Full Job Description
SustainDigital has partnered with an exciting children’s apparel brand. They are female-founded and award winning, for their innovative solutions which have changed lives of mothers and their children all over Australia.
As part of a newly formed marketing team, and newly developed content strategy, they are looking for a skilled content creator who has a real creative flair. This role will have autonomy and ownership, to create exciting and engaging photo and video content to be shared across multiple channels. As this business strives to become the market leader, and ‘go-to’ brand in their industry, they are looking for someone who can utilise strong content to deliver a message and inform customers. This role will play a key part in increasing web and digital presence for the brand.
The role involves end-to-end content creation, from ideation and storytelling, to storyboarding and scripting, through to production and editing.
What’s on offer:
- Part-time role, 3 days per week, which could suit a freelance content creator who is looking for stable and guaranteed work alongside other projects.
- 1 day per week at the Zetland-based office/studio, to collaborate with the wide marketing and brand team, and the rest WFH/flexible
- Salary – $90K+S pro rata
- Beautiful office space and photography/video studio available for personal use
- Wellness and team events and socials
- Birthday day off
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven video content creation experience with good examples of work or a portfolio
- Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to ideate and then present back to relevant stakeholders across the business
- Excellent production skills, alongside pre and post-production skills for end-to-end content creation and delivery
- Proven editing tools experience, such as the Adobe suite
- Illustration and animation experience is a bonus
Please apply today and submit your resume if you’re looking for your next opportunity to showcase your creativity and be part of a great team.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to share examples of relevant work as part of the interview process.