Full Job Description
Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it’s not our success that sets us apart, it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers’ continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
Do you thrive under pressure? Do you live to provide memorable customer service experiences? Your ability to be responsive and follow procedures, yet always looking for creative solutions when unique situations arise does not go unnoticed. You work well within a team environment as you take calls, emails and dispatch tenant requests from across Canada. You also handle the administrative components for each request and follow-up to completion, with ease.
What you bring
- 1-2 years related work experience in an inbound/outbound contact/call centre, business or office environment is an asset.
- Ability to take initiative and deal intuitively with situations, work well under pressure and with minimal direction/supervision.
Bonus skills and experience
- A basic knowledge and understanding of real estate is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Data entry experience is desirable.
What success looks like
- Receive inbound calls and emails from tenants requesting service
- Create, revise, and dispatch work orders (including outstanding work orders from the Tenant Portal).
- Place outbound calls to the appropriate Colliers Building Operators if work orders are urgent and escalate accordingly.
- Track sick-days to ensure that work orders are dispatched to the appropriate Building Operator.
- Flexible to work Monday to Friday, 5am – 5pm.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.