Full Job Description
TSA is an Australian-owned business in the Outsourcing Industry helping companies acquire, retain and grow their consumer customer bases. We represent some of the country’s largest brands from across multiple call centres in Australia and the Philippines.
We’re a purpose driven business and our mission is clear. We endeavor to create experiences that people love, by revolutionizing the way they connect and communicate with brands.
HCF is Australia’s largest not-for-profit award-winning health fund. Their members-first philosophy is simple – be there for their customers when they need them and go out of their way to make the HCF experience a good one!
What will you do:
Answer inbound calls, assisting HCF customers with their health insurance claims. Navigate the customer through their claim journey, providing personalised solutions tailored to their needs.
This role offers you the ability to build strong connections with your customers, ensuring they are provided the highest level of customer experience and you support the end-to-end management of their claim. To support you in this role, your leaders will provide you with ongoing training and development to ensure you are set up for success!
Overview of the role:
- Commencing 23th January 2023 – New Year, New Job!!!
- Permanent full-time role
- 4 weeks fully paid training in our Burwood office, 8:30am – 5pm
- Work a rotating roster Monday – Friday, between 7:45am – 7pm (7.6 hr shifts)
- Work from home 3 days per week post training
What About You?
- Passionate about customer service and helping others
- Confidence in taking ownership of calls to problem solve
- A high degree of patience and empathy for others in difficult situations
- Team player, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
- Highly flexible and adaptable – welcomes change
- A love for learning new things
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 (2 Vaccinations)
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Rewards & Recognition including VIP tickets events, prizes, End of Year parties, Annual Ping Pong Tournament – and more!
- Career progression; work your way up and across the business
TSA conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks and two references checks. You may also be subject to further checks including credit checks, and working rights check.
This is your opportunity to develop and grow in a stable, full time position. Submit your resume today and begin your new career with TSA!
Check out our social media pages:
- Website: https://tsagroup.com.au/
- Instagram: tsa_group_
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tsa-group-australia/