Full Job Description
- Respond to acute/emergency presentations and act as a lead clinician (where appropriate) exploring simultaneously multiple complaints and pathologies often in a context of uncertainty.
- Carry out comprehensive history including family history, examination and investigation of individual.
- Explore the disease (physical and mental), patient’s personal experience of illness and impact on his/her family.
- Interpret results of complex diagnostic tests and investigations and act as a point of contact for providing expert views on investigations and interpretation to colleagues.
- Establish accurate diagnosis and act as a reference point for health center doctors regarding diagnosis and clinical decision making.
- Communicate competently and sensitively and establish a patient centered relationship.
- Maintain an accurate patient’s health record documenting both patient and family history.
- Carry out screening for long term conditions risk factors and early signs of disease particularly for patients with a family history of disease.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: QAR25,000.00 – QAR30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Clinical: 6 years (Required)
- Qatar Driving License (Required)