Full Job Description
Applications close Friday 18 November 2022
Located in Morwell, full-time, permanent
- Join a not-for-profit health care provider who is getting back to what matters
- Accounts payable – High volume invoice processing
- Total remuneration package of $86,795 per annum including superannuation and the full optional benefit of salary packaging.
At Latrobe Community Health Service you’ll be part of a positive and passionate workplace. We’re dedicated to providing you with career opportunities through work that is rewarding and meaningful within the community.
We are looking for a passionate finance officer who is looking to grow and further develop their career with an organisation dedicated to giving back to the community.
As an accounts payable officer, you will report to the management accountant and work within the finance team, where you will be responsible for accurately processing invoices and the reconciliation of supplier accounts.
To be successful, you will require;
- Previous experience working within a high volume Accounts Payable role
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information please contact Matt Vella, Manager Finance on 03 5136 5490.
At Latrobe Community Health Service we want to help you get back to what matters. To see the full position description and to apply, click the Apply Now button.