Full Job Description
About us- We care
CatholicCare is a local not-for-profit organisation committed to helping those in need regardless of religious beliefs, background or circumstances. Our Vision is for inclusive, thriving communities where human dignity of all is respected and valued.
We provide services that support people across all stages of life: early childhood education, out of school hours care, community age and disability Care, foster care, school counselling and parenting courses across the Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands and the Macarthur regions. We are proud to offer genuine career pathway opportunities to our employees so they can continue to work with us even if they chose to pursue a different profession within the sector.
About our role- We care about others
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Reconcile subsidiary ledgers to the general ledger
- Prepare monthly journals and general journals
- Calculate and prepare accounts receivable invoices for billing
- Provide administrative duties as required
This is a casual opportunity starting at $42.55 per hour.
Our benefits- We care about you
In addition to being part of an organisation that genuinely makes a difference in people’s lives you will also enjoy:
- Competitive salaries and hourly rates
- Salary packaging options
- Additional paid personal leave every year
- Long Service Leave after 7 years of service
- Study Leave
- Professional development including internal and external training opportunities
- Healthy work/life balance through hybrid working models, flex time and flexible working arrangements*
- Free and confidential counselling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym memberships through Fitness Passport
- Peace of mind driving to and from work with Employee Journey Insurance
Our requirements to provide care
- A sound working knowledge of accounting information systems
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- A current Working With Children Check
- Employees are required to have received 2 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine; or has been issued with a Medical Contraindication Certificate on the prescribed NSW Health form, exempting from vaccination
Click here for the Position Description.
Click here for the Candidate Pack.
For further information please contact Moye Prichard on 0417 566 518
Close Date: 15 January 2023
As part of our recruitment process we will be reviewing applications as they are received. As a result, this position may close prior to the closing date. If you are interested in working with us, we recommend sending your application across as soon as possible. Best of Luck!
CatholicCare Wollongong is committed to equal opportunity in employment and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. All employees are subject to probity and pre-employment checks. CatholicCare Wollongong is a smoke free zone.