Full Job Description
- Web and Software Developer
- Website and Software Application Designing, Building and Maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, application and digital media
- Directing System Testing and Validation Procedures and Performing Website updates
- Editing, writing or designing website content, and directing team members who produce content
- Back up files from Web Sites to local directories for recovery
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces
- Directing software programming and documentation development
- Consulting with other departments or customers on project status and proposals
- Working with customers or department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance specifications and performance requirements
- Prepare reports on programming projects specifications, activities or status
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitation or capabilities
- Bachelor degree in Web Development or related field or relevant experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Can setup Webhook, write Rest API codes, Postman API Platform
- Proficient in relational databases such as MySQL, PHP, MongoDB
- Dynamic 365 FnO is a plus, Power Automate Webhook
- Experience with Web Development Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Django)
- Experience utilizing GIT repositories
- Develop and maintain eCommerce Web stores and ERP Backend using PHP or Python
- Good understanding of ERP Systems, particularly familiar with developing apps
- Appreciation for aesthetics including an understanding of UI and UX best practices and standards
- Dedicated team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet tight deadlines.
- Solid ability in both and writer and verbal communication
- Knowledge of programming languages, Software development life cycle, and technical terminology
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- High degree of independent judgement
- Able to solve complex problems
- Must be a Full Stack Developer (Front-End and Back-End) and understand concepts of software engineering
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects
- Deep programming language knowledge
- Creativity is always a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From QAR5,000.00 per month
- Can setup Webhook, write Rest API codes, Postman API Platform?
- Do you have Experience with Web Development Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Django) ?