Full Job Description
Dentist Job Responsibilities:
- Examines patients and diagnoses dental conditions.
- Advises patients on treatment plans and oral hygiene.
- Knows how to use and sanitize common dental tools.
- Accurately interprets x-rays and other diagnostic tests.
- Refers patients to specialists if necessary and analyzes medical records and reports.
- Performs dental procedures, including basic cleanings, fillings and repairs, extractions, and surgeries.
- Updates patient records and maintains confidentiality.
- Uses popular software, including medical database, research, diagnosis, billing, e-prescribing, scheduling, and telemedicine software.
- Follows all guidelines, regulations, and standards.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)