At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts – a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 127 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 47 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
As the leader in branded residences since 1982, Four Seasons currently operate 38 residential properties around the world and 80% of the projects in our pipeline contain a residential component.
- Housekeeping attendant is directly responsible for the day to day key processes in his/her area of work.
- Assists his/her supervisor in executing the day to day operational requirements.
- Assumes training responsibilities when required; demonstrates a high degree of standards awareness; promotes teamwork and acts as role model.
- Attends all scheduled training sessions.
- Actively offers operational, employee and customer (internal and external) related feedback to management.
- Displays warmth, care and genuine enthusiasm when dealing with guests and internal customers; lives the Golden Rule.
- Adheres to the hotel’s code of conduct and grooming & hygiene standards.
- Actively participates in briefings and meetings.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and promotes a safe working environment.
- Cleans and guest rooms and public areas as assigned and in accordance with hotel standards; stocks and maintains the linen closet.
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge and relevant technical skills. Keeps abreast of events in the hotel.
- Provides genuine hospitality and recognition in the work area. Promotes hotel services and products.
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction. Offers a special service touch when an opportunity is presented.
- Is proficient in the safe handling of all relevant equipment and machinery; reports defects and accidents to management immediately.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance – ensuring that your uniform is clean and presentable. Hair should be clean and tidy.
- Check, clean and restock all public area restrooms, all lobby areas, the fitness room and the fitness centre.
- Responsible for collecting and signing for work sheet and master key at the start of duty. Report any loss of key immediately.
- Responsible for reporting any malfunctioning equipment.
- Immediately report and hand into Housekeeping Office any property or guest keys found in ‘check out’ rooms.
- Carry out any other cleaning duties as specified by your Supervisor.
- Keep service pantries tidy and correctly stocked, and closed at all times when not in use. Must ensure working equipment is always clean, tidy and in good working order.
- To be responsible for reporting to Supervisor the rooms which do not require service or which have DND signs in his / her assigned area.
- Report to supervisor any blankets, bedspreads, valances etc. that need changing.
- Complete deep cleaning of rooms as allocated by Supervisor.
- Report to your supervisor anything or anyone suspicious.
- Report to the supervisor anything this may be a Health and Safety hazard.
- Complete accurately the control lists at times as advised by your Supervisor.
- Report any missing items from rooms e.g. bathrobes, soap dishes etc.
- Clean and make up all rooms to the standard required by Four Seasons, by performing activities such
- Attends to guest and internal customers calls and coordinates with concerned departments to ensure timely and efficient service delivery.
The benefits offered by Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait include:
- Full board shared living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced compound
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels worldwide
- Regular social and sporting events
- Paid home leave tickets
- Quality employee meals
- Free transportation to and from work
- High speed Wi-Fi internet in accommodation and employee transportation buses
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for the successful candidate
We look forward to receiving your application!