Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Developing and updating HR policies and procedures.
- Serving as a strategic partner to management by integrating HR strategies into the organization’s overall mission and operational strategy.
- General office management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration or any related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Knowledge of principles, policies & practices of personnel & HR administration.Experience in all HR Functions.