Full Job Description
FM2, Lee Company’s facility maintenance and management team is looking for experienced Commercial/Industrial HVAC Technicians.
Our HVAC Technicians install, repair, and maintain a variety of equipment for industrial and commercial customers including, refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, light commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, chillers, and packaged units.
- 5+ years of commercial and/or industrial HVAC experience
- EPA certification
- Valid driver’s license
At Lee Company, you will be among the most knowledgeable and experienced HVAC experts in the country. We offer site-based positions along with competitive pay, full benefits, paid training, and opportunities for growth.
If you have a desire to serve and a passion for excellence, apply today!
Company Perks & Benefits:
Our mission at Lee Company is to create an environment where our employees can thrive, and we mean that. Wellness involves your relationships, finances, career, community, as well as physical health. We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk. Check out what benefit programs we offer to help our team and family members THRIVE with us!
- We pay 100% of every employee’s long-term disability, life insurance, and fees associated with acquiring and maintaining a trade license
- We offer free trade training and license exam preparation through Lee Company University (LCU), our very own NCCER accredited trade school
- We have a company match program for 401(k) and health savings account contributions
- You earn paid time off and paid holidays for your personal well-being
- We have available cash incentives or reduced health insurance rates for wellness screenings
- We offer meaningful assistance programs like Chaplain services, an on-site / mobile clinic, and an emergency assistance fund
- We connect you to opportunities to make an impact through volunteering in our communities
- And other benefits such as health insurance, dental, vision, and short-term disability