Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Accountability & Authorities
- Participate to process FMEA definition.
- Build, implement & regularly update Quality Control Plans with REX
- Perform Line Quality Animation with cross function team.
- Perform, participate to inspections of products (Customer joint inspections included)
- Preparation of the vehicle to present to the customer and perofrm final customer acceptance and follow up of all open points until closure
- Manage problem solving.
- Records inspection results in the industrial tools as required & performed follow-up.
- Perform first characterization & manage NCR’s for non-compliant products for internal responsibility.
- Incoming inspection
- Have ability to accepts or reject products as defined in the working instructions / Expert support.
- Support manufacturing teams regarding the self-inspection, delegation of control (Training, audit, …) & Position Quality Animation with EPU manager.
- Inspection method time adherence.
- Defect characterization, KPI.
- Management of rework.
- Customer acceptance , External demerits
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCES
Educational Requirements / Experience
- Associate degree for Technician (ex. equivalent of BTS in France – 2 years technical degree after high school)
- Experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools.
- Processes knowledge on Quality and at industrial level.
- 5 years experiences in Industrial (desirable)
- Project management or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience dealing with customer
Competencies & Skills
- Technical mastering of railway products.
- International mindset & fluent in English.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.