Full Job Description
Internal Account Manager – Government
Nottingham St Albans Glasgow
£30000 – £35000 per Annum
JOB TITLE: Internal Account Manager
SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum plus £15k bonus
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday rising to 30 over 5 years, Group life insurance, Medicash, income protection, Gym Discounts, Free Fuel Fridays, Employee of the Quarter, Employee Referral program
Are you currently working within the IT channel at a reseller or a distributor and looking for a new challenge? Are you Welsh speaking and looking for something that can utilise your skills? Or do you just want to start the new year with a reputable company that can grow and develop your skills?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we may have the role for you!
Established in the 80’s, XMA has grown to become one of the top ten largest value-added resellers in the UK. Today, we’re an independent UK company with full geographic coverage – and our skilled workforce serves a diverse customer base across the public and private sector.
We win awards for our ability to help organisations and users achieve more with technology. We specialise in realising individual ambitions to transform and evolve. We consult, define, adapt and deliver on real-life outcomes. We collaborate closely to bring that positive impact home.
XMA are looking for an Internal Account Manager to look after their public sector sales, covering Wales. You will be supporting one of our Field Business Development Managers with sales into the public sector and being the go-to for any help with customers.
LOCATION: Wales, Nottingham or Glasgow – hybrid working if Nottingham or Glasgow and home working if in Wales with maybe the odd travel for meetings
JOB SPECIFICATION: Internal Account Manager
- Being the main support for your field BDM within your area, you will be responsible for driving revenue in public sector sales, selling IT products and services across Wales.
- Responsibility for account management and new business
- Upselling of products and services across current client accounts and broadening partnerships with customers
- Working towards gross margin targets set by the Internal Sales Manager along with targets on relationship building
REQUIREMENTS: Internal Account Manager
- Ideally, you would have IT sales experience, but we would be open to speaking to people that also currently sell into the public sector
- Welsh speaking would be a huge advantage for this role, but not essential
- Pro-active in selling and able to seek opportunities to upsell other products and services
- A can-do attitude and willingness to develop and grow a territory
KEYWORDS: Internal Account Manager, Account Executive, Inside Sales, IT Sales, Business Development Executive, Telesales, IT, reseller, distributor, public sector
At XMA we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
XMA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We are registered disability confident committed and as such, we will ensure that individuals who have a disability are provided reasonable accommodation, to enable full participation in the job application and interview process.
If you have any such requirements please do not hesitate to contact Lucinda Okunor our Diversity and Inclusion Manager.