- Meet sales goals – consistently meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales, quality, productivity, and customer service goals.
- ·Expand the relationships with existing and potential customers by continuously proposing quotations that meet their requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Represent the company’s products and services, identify prospects, customers, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle to close new business in all service categories.
- Build a strong sales pipeline. Identify customers who may purchase products at some point in the future, and plan and schedule follow-up communication.
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Develop and maintain network with business owners ,consultants, contractors, and direct customers
- Deliver proposal opportunities and sales reports to sales manager ,
· Minimum three years of sales experience within Hotel supplies industry or project sales
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
· Proficiency with CRM system
· Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields
· Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
. Good knowledge of the English language