Full Job Description
We are the largest national and regional news publisher in the UK.
And what is our purpose? We are Champions, Campaigners and Changemakers.
About the role
As one of our Field Sales Executives, you will be responsible for your own territory to grow and nurture. We offer full training in your first month to learn about all of our amazing digital advertising products. There will also be continuous development and support as you grow your sales pipeline and customer base.
A creative role that involves presenting digital advertising solutions to drive sales and enhance our clients’ ROI. This is a fast paced new business sales environment which offers plenty of reward and progression opportunities.
Working from home you are given Freedom to work in a way that suits you! You will also have the important opportunity to spend time with your colleagues and your customers face to face.
So who are Reach!
We’re Reach plc; you might not have heard of us but we’ve probably met without you even realising it.
We’re the UK’s largest commercial news publisher, home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, MyLondon, Birmingham Live and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people.
We’re leading the way in digital advertising across our network, with an audience of over 47m each month – 83% online and 90% on mobile.
We’re on an amazing journey of growth and open to candidates from a range of backgrounds so experience in digital advertising isn’t a must-have.
- Networking and acquiring new business and Key Accounts in your territory through self sourced leads
- Planning and delivering effective and creative advertising campaigns
- Presenting our range of digital advertising solutions, converting and retaining high revenue clients.
- Delivering further revenue growth, through effective sales, account management, reporting ROI and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Business savvy – Develop a passion for all things digital
- Confidence – Showcase your personality presenting to customers via video call and in person
- Creative and commercial thinker – Always keeping the customer and ROI in mind
- Passionate about sales and self motivated – Driven to find and win new business opportunities
- Help saving for your retirement – you can join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave – including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- Members of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior manage
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business, and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We are happy to consider applications on a flexible working basis, and will always aim to accommodate requests where possible.