Overview:KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
We are now seeking an exceptional Senior Engineer – Roads/Handover to join our award winning team based within our Doha, Qatar Office.
This critical role will be responsible for ensuring that the designs submitted for the infrastructure works (roads and related landscape) are accurate, feasible and within scope/budgets as per client needs. Design review and being part of the tender review team is the focus of the role and the position needs the selected Engineer to be technically strong with regards to roads and landscape related to drainage projects.
Responsibilities:Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
- Demonstrating knowledge in Civil Engineering techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
- Demonstrating experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
- Handling multiple design review tasks in parallel
- Providing technical input into tender review submissions and verifications.
- Demonstrating ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Understanding, identifying, and assessing project risk and sharing this with the wider team to ensure works are not impacted.
- Communicating effectively, both in verbal and written communication.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 15 years of broad-based engineering and project management experience, partnered with a Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline plus Qatar Engineering License (UPDA/MMUP). 5 years of GCC experience is required within drainage projects with associated road and landscape works.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a Consultancy environment and been involved in design review and tender phase works extensively holding a Senior Engineer designation for at least 7 years.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety, and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.