Full Job Description
4 Year Degree
$90,000.00 – $140,000.00 Salary/year
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Zynex Monitoring Solutions is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, Senior Mechanical Engineer, or Principal Mechanical Engineer to contribute to the development of the next generation of noninvasive patient monitoring devices that will change standards of care, improve patient outcomes, and save lives.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (master’s degree preferred) and design engineering experience.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in parametric solid modeling using CAE/CAD tools (SolidWorks).
- Good industrial design capabilities.
- Knowledge of design of mechanical systems including testing, debug, and analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of physics and physical principles.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Desired Knowledge and Skills:
- Project Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management experience.
- Experience in the medical device industry or other industry operating under a Quality Management System.
- Experience with medical device standards and guidelines.
- Experience selecting medical materials most applicable to medical device applications.
- Knowledgeable on a wide range of manufacturing processes, including injection molding, CNC, and additive manufacturing.
- Experience in “design for manufacturing” and cost reduction in manufacturing.
- Experience in photonics, optomechanical design, fiber optics, or photonics manufacturing techniques.
- Experience in biology or chemistry laboratory setting.
- Operation of lab equipment including medical analyzers.
- Training in physiology first aid, CPR, and/or phlebotomy.
- Knowledge of the principles of photoplethysmography and its application to pulse oximetry.
Zynex Offers Exceptional Benefits for full-time employees:
- Premium starting pay
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- 8 paid holidays + up to 2 additional floating holidays (1 every 6 months)
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) for sick or vacation time; increases to 4 weeks after 2 years with the company
- Annual LinkedIn Learning subscription to facilitate employee skill and competency development
- Health & wellness bonus up to $50/month
- Frequent opportunities for role transitions and advancements
- Weekly employee appreciation activities/perks
- Up to $75/month reimbursement for community volunteer hours
- Employee product discounts
- This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- **Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job**
Zynex Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
- Health insurance