Senior Project Manager – Civil:
- BE CIVIL Minimum 20 years’ experience (Minimum 5 years’ experience in Gulf) out of which 5 to 8 years as Project Manager with experience in executing construction projects for Commercial and Residential Buildings, Hospitals, Shopping-malls & retail outlets
- Conversant with Primavera Planning Software
- Experience in handling LEED project will be preferable
• Support in the review of construction documents at project initiation stage as required and assigned. • Coordinate with the Design & Engineering Department and assign work to consultants and/or sub-contractors for outsourced projects; obtain concept design deliverables.
- Provide support in reviewing and seek approval for the final design development deliverables, including BOQ drawings and specifications in liaison with design & engineering counterparts, as well as budget estimates.
- Supervise on-site project progress and quality control activities. Provide efficient direction to supervise and inspect works.
- Review reports (Progress Report, Material Submittals, Material Procurement Schedule, Variation Register, QA/QC Report) as and when applicable. Apply Now