- Set expectation for meeting project timelines, budget and delivery of quality products, establishes measurement methodologies for evaluating the same.
- Implement innovative construction management methodologies that improve the project quality or in reduction of construction cost.
- Proactively identifies potential risk issues, reports and establishes a preventative action plan.
- Facilitate faster implementation and improved working relationships between vendor and site team.
- Coordinate final project design scope with design lead
- Support Assistant PDM/Contracts & contract lead in vendor selection, RFP preparation and negotiation.
- Set the standards by which the construction teams maintain milestones within the project database and communicates project updated and times to assistant PDM/PDM.
- Develop strong internal & external relationships with the PDD team, site engineers and ley consultants to ensure projects are timely executed to plan.
- Participate in project planning with Assistant PDM/PDM for project, contribute to site planning activities and project building & scheduling.
- Ensure onsite compliance to safety & regulatory protocols & guidelines.
- Monitor actual construction cost
- Monitor and control progress of projects, monitors activities of sub-contractors for each project.
- Lead the effort to develop weekly and monthly construction reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or Architecture
- PMP certified preferably
- ARABIC speakers mandatory
- Min 7 to 10 Years’ experience in construction management with excellent of all construction related disciplines like site work, structural, civil, MEP and finishes.
- Working of MS Project/Primavera is mandatory and CAD/CAM is desirable
- Responsible for directing, administering and coordinating projects construction activities with a focus in improving efficiency.
- Reducing cost through process improvement, driving accountability, timeline adherence and overall successful delivery of construction activities.
Job LocationDoha, Qatar
Job RoleCivil Engineering
Employment TypeFull Time Employee