Full Job Description
The Site Engineer will be responsible for coordination of erection activities on our three construction sites in Vancouver.
More specifically, he/she will:
- Coordinate site activities with the Superintendent, Quality Inspector, OHS Officer and the Supermetal Construction team;
- Follow up on deliveries of steel, decking and other elements required for the proper to the smooth running of the site;
- Follow up on the costs of the job site (overtime, equipment rental, etc.)
- Prepare the field work package for the job site;
- Prepare, write and send progress reports for the job site;
- Review and adjust the installation schedule.
Salary ranging from $70,000 to $85,000 per year based on work experience and qualifications.
- Please note that the position will require a presence in Vancouver. Possibility to move to other projects or other positions in the company at the end of the project.
General requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any combination of equivalent education and experience
- Between 1 to 3 years of experience
Knowledge and skills required
- Excellent planning and priority management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results-oriented, efficient, and thorough
- Very good analytical skills
- Advanced level of English required
Requirements and conditions:
- Group insurance (with dental care)
- Profit-Sharing plan
- Pension plan (starting at 4% up to 5%)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation
Any job description has to be interpreted in a non-limitative manner; that is to say, it includes automatically any task reasonably required to carryout the duties of an assigned position adequately, as well as any task that the superior(s) may ask to do.
In Supermétal , we work superprojects in superterms with superteam. We enjoy our superrelation working, our supertraining and our superjob stability.
Job Type: Full-time