Site Engineer (Night Shift)
£350-400 per day | 8 Months
We are looking for driven and knowledgeable Site Engineer with heavy civil engineering experience to join a leading main contractor on a high profile infrastructure project in West London. The Site Engineer will be working the 12 hour night shift (1900 to 0700) and overseeing the installation of large reinforced concrete structures.
Some of the Site Engineers key duties will include:
- Setting up work sites with the GF and Works Managers
- Overseeing the day to day site coordination and planning to ensure all works are undertaken safely
- Ensuring the correct permits and systems are in place
- Ensure all quality checks are carried out in line with the TIP’s
- Provide support to the wider project and site teams
- Ensure all HSE policies and procedures are effectively being communicated
Site Engineers considering this opportunity will need to live within a reasonable commute of the site in North Acton. You’ll also need to have previously worked for a main contractor on a heavy civil engineering project, ideally on the construction of reinforced concrete structures.
On offer is a rate of £350 to £400 per day. Get in touch today to find out more.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
- Posted 22 days ago