Full Job Description
Tribe Distribution DMCC. Headquartered in Dubai, distributors of premium and organic mother, baby and skincare brands for the Middle East. Driven by our goal to distribute brands that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our aim is to provide region-wide accessibility of premium quality products to conscious consumers and mindful mums as the demand increases for eco-friendly, sustainable and safer products.
The Digital Content Creator at TRIBE will play a key role in creating and delivering engaging and inspiring content across our range of digital channels. Ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively. The role will support the Digital Marketing Manager in shaping and executing on the digital content strategy.
This role requires someone who is dynamic, and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including websites, and social media platforms such as; Tiktok, Instagram and Youtube
The role will work across a range of projects in the organization and therefore effective working relationships will need to be formed with various internal teams.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is passionate about filmmaking, editing, digital marketing and producing tangible results. The role would suit an aspiring filmmaker looking for a new varied challenge or is looking to take the next step up in their career. There will be opportunities to develop your current digital marketing skills and learn new ones within this role.
- Lead on the day-to-day management of our digital channels, creating inspirational, informative and engaging content.
- Plan, produce and create videos to be used across all our digital channels, increasing engagement with our audiences and stakeholders.
- Develop creative ideas, suggest new innovative ways of delivering digital content and keep up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit photos and videos, working with the internal design team when necessary
- Create awareness and interest within our audiences and stakeholder groups, driving traffic to engage with digital content.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of digital channels/activities using tools on HOOTSUITE, feeding back to the company Director and using the data to inform future activities.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively, anticipating problems and adjusting the allocation of resources and time accordingly.
- Contribute to and work with relevant team members and founders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Participate in regular departmental and cross-departmental progress meetings.
- Proofread as required.
- Train and share knowledge with internal teams wherever possible to empower them to manage their own areas with ad-hoc support.
- Work with influencers, social media giveaways and retailers as authorized to support the role.
- Remain current with various social media trends and algorithm changes as well as company policies and procedures.
- Attend events, committee meetings and functions as and when needed and appropriate.
- To act responsibly with data held by TRIBE DISTRIBUTION that you may have access to as part of your role, adhering to the provided guidelines and policies and reporting any concerns or possible breaches to TRIBE DISTRIBUTION’s Data Compliance Officer.
- Undertake ad-hoc work compatible with the post holder’s status/experience as required.
Qualifications and Skills – What We’d Like from You
- Educated to degree level, ideally in Marketing, Communications or Videography, or significant experience of working in a digital marketing role that has captured these disciplines.
- Energy, enthusiasm and proven experience in producing digital content and digital best practice.
- Knowledge and experience in running digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in creating and editing aesthetic videos
- Strong creative skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience using any video editing software such as Adobe Premier and/or Final Cut Pro,
Instagram Reels & Tiktok.
- Experience developing and managing social media campaigns across channels such as TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, using tools like Hootsuite or similar.
- Experience in photography and creating/editing images, using packages such as Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in video production, including filming, editing (preferably using Final Cut Pro or similar) and delivering via channels such as YouTube.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics, their importance and the tools to monitor, manage and evaluate them, like Google Analytics and Hootsuite.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other departments, members and retailers
- Able to deliver a range of concurrent projects, on-time and to budget.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and structure work schedules.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good proof-reading skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fun and upbeat about filming, editing and producing videos
- Is willing to learn in this fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills & pro-active
- Always on top of trends on Instagram and other social media platforms
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)