QatarEnergy is an integrated national oil corporation that stands at theforefront of efforts for the long term sustainable
development,utilization and monetization of oil and gas resources in the State ofQatar.In its efforts to become one of the
best national energy companies inthe world, QatarEnergy’s activities and those of its subsidiaries andjoint ventures,
encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas valuechain locally, regionally, and internationally.They include the
exploration, refining and production, marketing, andsale of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas
liquids(NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals,fertilizers, steel and aluminum. As an
integrated corporation,QatarEnergy’s activities also include marketing and sale of oil and gasand other various
products.QatarEnergy’s operations and activities are conducted at various onshorelocations, including Doha, Dukhan and
the Mesaieed and Ras LaffanIndustrial Cities; and at various offshore areas, such as offshore oilfields production stations,
drilling platforms, Halul oil export island,and the North Field, which is the largest single non-associated gasreservoir in the
world covering an area of 6,000 square kilometers. Theutilization of this field’s massive reserves has become a
primarynational goal to continue the development and prosperity of the country.QatarEnergy pays the utmost attention to
the health and safety of itsemployees, contractors, visitors and the local communities where itoperates. From drilling to
construction, operations to decommissioning,QatarEnergy’s health, safety and environment policy forms an integralpart of
the corporation’s daily business and long term planning.QatarEnergy is committed to contribute to a better future by
meetingtoday’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resourcesfor generations to come. Thriving on
innovation and excellence,QatarEnergy is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and
environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
Experience & Skills
• 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years should be related to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to identify and utilize relevant engineering standards and codes related to Electrical Engineering.
- Proven ability to manage time, cost, and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
- Good communications and presentation skills with fluency in English.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.