Full Job Description
Salary: Up to £35k depending on experience
35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone considering a rewarding career within one of the world’s oldest and well-respected insurance companies.
You will be joining the Liability (Damage) department, which focuses on getting the best outcome for our customers and business in-relation to settling claims on best terms possible. The department is going through a transformation period during 2023, so this is a great time to join!
RSA are currently adapting a hybrid model, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who relishes the opportunity of working within our Halifax office alongside having the opportunity to work from home!
What you will do:
– You will lead, motivate, and develop your team to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction, bringing to life the RSA Values and handle claims in line with best practice.
– Monitor Key Performance Indicators, assess the team performance against targets and implement improvement plans
– Working as part of a leadership team to deliver a culture of continuous improvement
– You will deal with performance issues and recognise and reward high performance
– Taking a lead on and adapting to changing regulatory requirements that will impact your role and being an advocate for and effectively represent the product governance processes
– Embed employee engagement, building robust and ongoing plans to continuously achieve a highly motivated and committed team
What you will have:
– 6+ Months experience in a Team Leader role
– Investigation/negotiating experience would be ideal
– An eye for detail
– Experience driving an environment where people are inspired to deliver excellent customer satisfaction
– Experience of guiding and developing a team to deliver a high-performance culture and creating good relationships with your team and your leadership team colleagues
– Up to £35k depending on experience
– 25 days’ holiday.
– Employer Pension contribution of 9.0% with a further maximum match of 2% to give up to 11%
– Life Assurance 10 times base salary.
– Unfunded flexible benefits package including Childcare vouchers, Gymflex, Cycle to work scheme and retail vouchers plus many more.
A welcoming, diverse and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We have a diverse mix of customers and we want our employee base to reflect that. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential.
Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top. RSA takes pride in being accessible to all. We welcome applications regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, race, marital status, ethnic origin, religion, or social class. We encourage inclusive environments where our people can always give and show the very best of themselves and harness the power of our diversity.
If you require flexibility in when, where, or how you work, we’d love to hear from you. We also want to ensure that you are supported throughout the application process to enable you to be at your best. If you require adjustments during your application process, please flag this on your application form.
Integrity – Be honest, open and fair. Set high standards. Stand up for what is right.
Respect – Be kind. See diversity as a strength. Be inclusive and collaborate.
Customer Driven – Listen to our customers. Make it easy, find solutions. Deliver second-to-none experiences.
Excellence – Act with discipline and drive to outperform. Embrace change, improve every day. Celebrate success yet remain humble.
Generosity – Help others. Protect the environment. Make our communities more resilient.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday