Working in collaboration with the Project Management group to ensure the effective delivery of projects and services to SI customers and with the Sales Group to ensure the effective delivery of technical consultation and estimates for bids and proposals.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compliance with Company policies, standards and regulations.
- Adherence with Company Values
- To support the lead engineer for the project, supervise other engineers and technicians on the lifecycle of the project maximising utilisation of the available resources.
- The detailed design, production of project documents & drawings, configuration, pre-fat testing, and conduction of client witnessed fats as required (paga, cctv, acs, radio, lan, wan, scs, ids, etc.)
- To provide support to all the project stakeholders during the project lifecycle.
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties and assist the project management group to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of each project on time and budget, ensuring that all agreed customer requirements are met
- Assisting the Project Management group with the successful delivery of each Project within timescale and to budget ensuring that all agreed customer requirements are met.
- Support the Company Quality Program within SI operations to uphold the highest quality standards. Ensuring compliance and maintainability of the ISO certifications across the SI operations performing appropriate checks to audit/monitor adherence.
- Commitment to the HSE standards across all technical work groups that provides the appropriate training, awareness, and job planning for zero incidents and accidents, both in the office or customer worksites.
- Travel and attend customer meetings, project review meetings, FATs, vendor system testing; site installation supervision, site commissioning and witnessing SATs both on and offshore as required.
- Any other adhoc tasks
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum HNC (or equivalent) in Engineering or relevant technical subject (Preferably in Electrical & Electronics, or Telecommunications) or extensive relevant experience.
- Professional Accreditation such as Chartered Engineer, MIET or working towards these.
- Experience in projects work and proven work experience in the communications and oil and gas industry or equivalent
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels and participate in teamworking
- Capable of working under pressure and the ability to multi-task effectively both independently and within a team
- Flexible and willing to meet customer requirements
- Experience with standard MS Office applications
- Travel may be required locally and internationally
The duties and responsibilities described within are not an exhaustive list and the Company reserves the right to amend this document whenever they deem it appropriate.