Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $43.3K – $54.8K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Waverly, TN.
Natchez Trace Youth Academy is a highly-structured 115-bed cognitive behavioral program serving adolescent males ages 11-17 years old. Our interdisciplinary staff helps residents refocus their thinking patterns in order to improve their actions/behavior. Our diverse team works together to facilitate the changes that become an investment in the future of each young man’s life and his family’s life. We are located in the beautiful hills of Tennessee between two magnificent rivers, just 15 miles south of Waverly, Tennessee. Our spacious grounds occupy over 120 acres and include athletic fields, Alpine Tower, rappel tower and obstacle course. Check us out on the web at www.natcheztraceyouthacademy.com.
We are seeking a dynamic and talented Therapist to join our team of compassionate, dedicated professionals. Under the direction of the Clinical Director, this position is responsible for counseling residents/students regarding psychological or emotional problems and developing and implementing therapeutic treatment plans.
- Demonstrates knowledge of basic counseling approaches (Cognitive Behavioral, Reality Therapy, Support Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Solution-Focused, etc.)
- Performs clinical interviews for medical, social and psychological history, and compiles all pertinent documents to facilitate treatment plan.
- Conducts individual and group sessions according to established standards and program requirements.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of each clients’ treatment plan/progress and submits to Medical Records in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates preparation and skill in working with at-risk students from diverse cultural, economic and social backgrounds.
- Acts as liaison with family and other agencies to reunify client with family and reintegrate back into community.
- Meaningful work-fostering better lives
- Healthy, respectful and team-based work environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K with company match
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Refinancing Program
- “Perks at Work” employee discount program
- Referral bonus program
UHS, Inc. Description
Education & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling or other related field from an accredited college or university
- One to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensure or eligibility for licensure track
- Valid state Driver’s License
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to UHS or UHS facilities on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc. UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.