Full Job Description
Type d’emploi : Standard
Equans is looking for a T&I Electrician to join our team in East Kilbride, G74 5DJ on a permanent basis. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary (depending on skills and experience) and benefits package.
What will you deliver?
- Due to increase in work load we are looking to extend our Electrical Testing & Testing Team.
- To report directly to the Site Manager (Supported by the T&I Supervisor) with responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the electrical testing and inspection contract, including development of the contract.
- To operate and maintain the plant at the sites identified above in line with existing procedures, thereby fulfilling site health, safety, environmental, quality and customer service targets. This will include identifying areas for continual improvement.
- To ensure that all works under his/her control are effectively carried out to ensure that any third-party contractors who carry out work on the site do so in a safe and professional manner and abide by the relevant Company procedures and site-specific procedures where applicable.
- To follow the company procedures and standards as expressed in the Company Handbooks
- To complete all administrative functions correctly and efficiently, either paper logbooks or by using appropriate IT software.
- To become fully familiar with all Company and CCEP site procedures, which affect the contract and carry out all responsibilities detailed in the EMS.
- To represent the Company well to customers and external agencies, by reasonable dress and demeanour and ensure the site and all Company property are maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- To maintain a good working relationship with customer representatives and work in a manner which ensures that all aspects of the service agreement between EQUANS and the customer are delivered with the requisite levels of professionalism
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary of upto £37,000 (depending on skills and experience) and benefits package, which includes;
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including WiE (Women in Equans), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Persons Network) and our Disability Network
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Who are we looking for?
- Apprenticeship, primary trade qualifications and substantial experience within a building services and manufacturing environment
- ONC/C&G or equivalent in an electrical engineering discipline (Essential)
- C&G 2391, or equivalent Testing & Inspection (Essential)
- 18th Edition Electrical Qualification (Essential)
- CMMS (SAM FM) (Desirable)
- HND/HNC Electrical Qualification (Desirable)
- ISOH/Safety Passport (Desirable)
Who are we?
Equans is a world leader in energy services with nearly 100,000 employees working in more than 50 countries, with an annual turnover of over 17 billion euros.
In the UK & Ireland, Equans is a provider of technical, FM, regeneration and energy services – with specialist capabilities in smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
Equans’ 13,500 UK & Ireland employees combine these activities to help businesses, public sector organisations and government to embrace the energy transition towards net zero, and also the digital & industrial transitions that are redesigning the way we move, work and live.
Equans is a Bouygues group company.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply, and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
(XXX SPONSORSHIPCODE XXX)
At Equans we’re committed to delivering a culture where everyone’s voice is heard and supported. We know the value a diverse workforce creates, delivering better results for our people, customers, and stakeholders. Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do, should you join Equans you’ll find a welcoming and open workplace where you’re supported and encouraged to be your true self at work. You’ll also have access to our growing employee networks including WiE (Women in Equans), RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Professionals Network) and our Disability Network.
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a re-location package with this job role. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The Equans Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Equans Managers.
Postuler pour cette offre d’emploi
Itinéraire dans Google Maps
Postuler pour cette offre d’emploi