Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Fabricating and assemble of vehicular body and parts, and other fabricating projects.
2. Study and interpret assembly and fabricating instructions, sketches, and AutoCAD images.
3. Determining parts required to be repaired and assembled.
4. Ability to use welding and fabrication tools appropriately and professionally. a. Knowledge on specific welding processes such as TIG and MIG WELDING. Ability to use and operate Advanced CNC Plasma cutting machine is an advantage.
5. Interpret measurements and able to alter dimensions for fitting specifications
6. Verify and ensure all project specifications are correct.
7. Able to provide timeframe, materials, and other quality ideas for a specific job and/or project.
8. Respectful Coordination with the team to finish a specific job or project.
9. Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs if needed.
10. Ensure and initiate a clean and safe working environment.
11. Follow, participate, and complete quality control output.
1. With at least 3 years of minimum experience in the same field of work.
2. Highschool diploma
3. Valid certification with the same field is an advance.
4. Efficient communicator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From AED3,300.00 per month