- JOB DESCRIPTIONCONSTRUCTION MANAGER (‘Key Personnel’ & Site Focal Point) (Greenfield & Brownfield)
Renardet is seeking to employ a Construction Manager with relevant constriction management and supervision experience in similar infrastructure project to work on the development of accommodation villages across 12 sites.
It is understood that from this assignment the following high-level scope is required – provision of Project management consultancy (PMC) and Construction Management & Supervision Services (CMCS) for Manazil Main Contract/ Project delivery, from pre- award stage until contract is successfully handed over to the operations, work as overall project management co-ordination and support under PDO Manazil project management team, provision of design & technical review services of the design & build (D&B) of the Manazil project, high level construction supervision and compliance services, cost consultancy services including cost estimation for the construction and benchmarking against local market rates, technical expertise in LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) or equivalent sustainability standards and GHG (Greenhouse Gas)/ carbon footprints estimation, provide GHG mitigation strategies and measures to relevant international standards and lastly provision of expertise in facility management and accommodation/ workers’ welfare performance in industrial standard.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- REQUIRED SKILLSREQUIRED SKILLS
- degree in civil/ construction engineering in real estate development project of value not less than 50 Million Omani Rials;
- minimum of 20 years of constriction management and supervision experience.
- at least 12 years in Middle East region in similar role/ capacity and in major RE/ Infrastructure/ field accommodation Projects
- effective team management skills and communication, interface management and ability to act as interface between Muscat based key PMC and design staff and site-based staff’
- ability to manage multiple sites are key requisite;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a proficient command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- A team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, team etc.
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational, skills.
- Ethical, professional Self-starter, with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to make good judgments.
- REQUIRED SKILLS
Project Manazil’s strategy is still under development with the scope to deliver Accommodation Villages across 12 sites (Greenfield and Brownfield). The Greenfield development will entail building completely new villages in 5 locations while the Brownfield development will integrate with existing PAC operators in 7 locations. The PAC facilities will be upgraded to meet Manazil specifications. In areas where a demand increase is anticipated, the PAC facilities will also be expanded to cater for the demand increase. The work scope would include but not limited to the provision of concept and detailed design, design drawings, working specifications, approved for construction drawings to cover all scope of works for 12 Accommodation Villages, build/ construct 12 Accommodation Villages as per approved design and specifications operate and maintain all assets & facilities post construction as per specified O&M standards and requirements etc.